Exterior Shop All
Interior Shop All
Performance Shop All
RV, Trailers, & Towing Shop All
Exhaust Shop All
Audio & Video Shop All
Lighting Shop All
Shop/Cleaning Supplies & Equipment Shop All
Marine & Watersports Shop All
Suspension & Steering
RV, Trailers, & Towing
Tire & Wheel
Audio & Video
Shop/Cleaning Supplies & Equipment
Powersports, ATVs/UTVs, Cycles & Outdoor Sports
Marine & Watersports
PullRite 18K Super 5th OE Puck Series 5th Wheel Hitch for Ford TrucksBy Pullrite
Part #: 1300
- PullRite Super 5th OE Puck Series 5th Wheel Hitch
- Designed for Trucks with 8 ft. Beds
- Direct Mount Design for Ford Trucks With OE Puck System Mounting Points
- Max Gross Trailer Weight Towing Capacity: 18,000 lbs.
- Max Trailer Vertical Pin Weight Capacity: 4,500 lbs.
- Hitch Plate Weight: 40 lbs.
- Total weight: 182 lbs.
- Finish: Black Powder Coat
- Vertical Height Adjustment from 15" to 18"
- Dual Articulating Head Moves Four Directions for Easier Hookup on Uneven Ground & a Smoother Ride
- Hitch Head Easily Removable with Pins & Clips...No Tools Needed
- Locking Jaw Closes Automatically Around King Pin
- Latch Handle Locks Automatically When Locking Jaws are Engaged
- No Secondary Locking Devices to Engage Means No Reaching Over High-Sided Truck Beds to Get Dirty
- Extended Handle Keeps You Out of the Bed
- Precision Laser Cut Jaw Components Cradle Trailer's King Pin 140° for a Secure, Tight Fit
- Tight Fitting Parts Give You the Best Ride Possible
- Gooseneck/Horse Trailer Adapter Sold Separately – PullRite # 4424
- SAE J2638 Tested
- Made in the USA
Have questions? Call us at 866-205-5299
The PullRite #1300 OE Puck Series Super 5th is designed specifically for Ford long bed trucks with OE puck mounting points. This direct attachment hitch mounts to your truck’s OE mounting points with no adapter or rails needed! It is ideal for long bed trucks, but it is usable with some shorter truck beds with the right truck/trailer combination for those who don’t mind making a larger turning radius to avoid cab contact. PullRite has designed this hitch to be quick and easy to remove. By simply pulling two pins and clips, the head is easily removed, lightening the lifting weight by 40 lbs. or more! The mounting post assemblies are completely removable for easier installation. Simply unpin the post handles, rotate them ¼ turn outward, and lift the hitch out of the bed. With all four post assemblies removed, the lifting weight is reduced again by 10 lbs. or more! The hitch is now free and can be lifted out of the bed, no tools needed! The #1300 is made from high quality American steel and premium hardware, like the use of castle nuts that allow for finer adjustments of the OE puck handles for ease of installation and fit! The hitch head has a fully automatic locking jaw, a self-locking handle, and has no secondary locking devices to engage. The dual articulating hitch head moves side-to-side and front-to-back, giving you a smoother ride as you travel over bumpy roads. Even more importantly, the hitch head has a greater range of motion with its dual articulation, allowing you to couple/uncouple your trailer on uneven ground.
Fifth Wheel Hitch & Slider Gtw
Fifth Wheel Hitch & Slider Contents
Hitch Head & Fixed Legs/Base
Fifth Wheel Hitch & Slider Mount Type
OE Puck System
There are no reviews for this product yet.