Exterior Shop All
Interior Shop All
Performance & Offroad Shop All
RV, Trailers, & Towing Shop All
Exhaust Shop All
Shop/Cleaning Supplies & Equipment Shop All
Audio & Video Shop All
Outdoor Power Equipment & Storage Shop All
Marine & Watersports Shop All
Apparel & Promotional Shop All
Performance & Offroad
RV, Trailers, & Towing
Tire & Wheel
Shop/Cleaning Supplies & Equipment
Audio & Video
Outdoor Power Equipment & Storage
Powersports, ATVs/UTVs, Cycles & Outdoor Sports
Marine & Watersports
Apparel & Promotional
HornBlasters Conductor's Special 127H Train Horn KitBy Hornblasters
Part #: HK-S4-127H
- HornBlasters Conductor's Special 127H Train Horn Kit
- 4 Bell Construction
- Horn Color: Black
- Horn: Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Horn Lengths: 19.5", 16.25", 14.75", & 12.75"
- Flare: 5"
- Horn Weight: 4.5 lb.
- Fitting Size: 1/8" M NPT
- Air Source Unit: HornBlasters 127H
- Working Pressure: 120 PSI
- Air Source Dimensions: 15"L x 6"W x 13"H
- Air Source Weight: 13.75 lbs.
- Air Source Kit Tank: HornBlasters 1.5 Gallon 4 Port Tank
- Volume: 1.5 Gal
- Ports: 4 x 1/4" NPT Ports
- Tank Dimensions: 15"L x 6"W x 8.5"H
- Tank Weight: 8.65 lbs.
- Air Source Kit Compressor: HornBlasters 275C Air Compressor
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Max Amperage: 18 Amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 25% @ 100 PSI
- Compressor Dimensions: 6.5"L x 3.5"W x 4.5"H
- Compressor Weight: 5.1 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms
- Max Honk Time: 3 to 5 Seconds
- Can Be Heard From Almost 4 Miles Away
- Horn Is Extremely Loud
- Never Operate This Product in a Closed Environment or Close to Pedestrians or Others
- Use This Product in a Safe & Responsible Manner at a Distance of at Least 100 Feet From Others
- Proper Hearing Protection Must Be Worn When Using This Horn
- Hearing Loss or Permanent Damage May Result From Unsafe Use
- It is the Consumer's Responsibility to Comply with Local Noise Ordinances & D.O.T. Sound Level Laws
- Shocker XL Horn Sound
Have questions? Call us at 866-205-5299
The HornBlasters Conductor's Special 127H Train Horn Kit is a popular choice for anyone that doesn’t have a lot of room to work with. The Shocker horns and 127H Onboard Air System make the perfect pair when space is scarce. Most train horns come on a huge metal manifold, which looks really cool but can be difficult to fit if you are limited on install space. The Shocker horns, however, are four separate bells made of super durable ABS composite. This means the horns don’t have to be installed in the same spot and can be spread out in just about any configuration. Don’t let them fool you though; these horns have the full range and volume of the real train horns. This kit is not only loud, but is also hand-tuned to the exact US Train chord specifications. While the 127H system is not enclosed and will need to be installed in the upright position and out of the elements, it does have one of the smallest footprints out of all the onboard air kits that are available. Sporting a 1.5 gallon tank and Viair 275C, the 127H provides you with enough air for a 3 second blast time and recharges from 90-120 PSI in only 30 seconds. This is a self-contained kit, meaning installation is easy and the only maintenance needed is draining the tank on a regular basis. If you are looking for a big train horn sound in a small package that doesn’t require a lot of upkeep, this is the kit for you. This kit does not fit the Spare Tire Delete Bracket. This kit includes: Shocker S4 Train Horns, HornBlasters 1.5 gallon air supply unit, HornBlasters 90/120 PSI pressure switch, 10 ft. of 5/16” DOT approved airline, 17 ft. of ½” DOT approved airline, 17 ft. of 10 gauge & 18 gauge power wire, ½” NPT electric solenoid valve, brass NPT fittings kit including safety valve and blowoff, wiring and plumbing kit, mounting hardware, detailed instructions, and earplugs.
Custom Horn Type
Custom Horn Sound
Custom Horn Decibel
There are no reviews for this product yet.