Exterior Shop All
Interior Shop All
Performance & Offroad Shop All
RV, Trailers, & Towing Shop All
Exhaust Shop All
Shop/Cleaning Supplies & Equipment Shop All
Audio & Video Shop All
Outdoor Power Equipment & Storage Shop All
Marine & Watersports Shop All
Apparel & Promotional Shop All
Performance & Offroad
RV, Trailers, & Towing
Tire & Wheel
Shop/Cleaning Supplies & Equipment
Audio & Video
Outdoor Power Equipment & Storage
Powersports, ATVs/UTVs, Cycles & Outdoor Sports
Marine & Watersports
Apparel & Promotional
HornBlasters Conductor's Special 232 Train Horn Kit - BlackBy Hornblasters
Part #: HK-S4-232
- HornBlasters Conductor's Special 232 Train Horn Kit
- Color: Black
- Horn Lengths: 19.5", 16.25", 14.75", & 12.75"
- Flare: 5"
- Horn Weight: 4.5 lb.
- Fitting Size: 1/8" M NPT
- Horn: Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- 4 Bell Construction
- Tank: HornAir 2 Gallon Tank
- Tank Dimensions: 17"L x 7"H
- Tank Diameter: 6"
- Tank Weight: 10 lb.
- Compressor: Viair 325C Air Compressor
- Average Fill Time: 1 Min 30 Sec
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Air Flow: 1.77 CFM at Free Flow
- Max Amperage: 19 Amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Compressor Dimensions: 8"L x 4"W x 7.05"H
- Compressor Weight: 6.95 lbs.
- Max Honk Time: 5 to 7 Seconds
- Can Be Heard From Almost 4 Miles Away
- Horn Is Extremely Loud
- Never Operate This Product in a Closed Environment or Close to Pedestrians or Others
- Use This Product in a Safe & Responsible Manner at a Distance of at Least 100 Feet From Others
- Proper Hearing Protection Must Be Worn When Using This Horn
- Hearing Loss or Permanent Damage May Result From Unsafe Use
- It is the Consumer's Responsibility to Comply with Local Noise Ordinances & D.O.T. Sound Level Laws
- Shocker XL Horn Sound
Have questions? Call us at 866-205-5299
The HornBlasters Conductor's Special 232 Train Horn Kit delivers the powerful performance and loudness you need. It features the insanely loud, American-made, Shocker XL Train Horns. These horns are hand-tuned in the USA to the government mandated train signal chord. Simply put, they sound completely authentic. The 4 horns are individually mounted and can be scattered out and mounted in any configuration needed. Coupled with these impressive horns is the HornAir 232 air system. The 2 gallon (7.6 liters) tank can recharge from 110 to 150 PSI in just under 1 minute! This is because it is matched with Viair’s flagship medium duty quick-recharge compressor, the 325C. The compressor will be able to fill the tank fast but won’t be able to run for long amounts of time. The system is mainly meant for just the train horns, but can be used for any pneumatic use in an emergency situation. The 110/150 PSI pressure switch with a built-in relay will kick the compressor on when the system drops below 110 PSI, and then turn off the compressor when the system reaches 150 PSI. The relay acts as a shield for the pressure switch by taking most of the amp draw. Wiring the pressure switch and relay correctly will also allow the system to only run while the vehicle is on as well, meaning the only thing you ever have to do is make sure to drain the tank of moisture on a regular basis. The kit includes: Shocker S4 train horns, 2 gallon air tank, Vaiar 325C compressor, Viair 110/150 with built-in relay PSI pressure switch, remote mountable intake filter assembly, air filter cartridges, 10 feet of 5/16” DOT approved airline, 17 feet of ½” DOT approved airline, 6 feet of 3/8” air line for intake, 18 feet of 12 gauge power wire, ½” NPT electric solenoid valve, HornBlasters 200 PSI air gauge, brass NPT fittings kit including safety valve and blow-off, wiring and plumbing kit, mounting hardware, and instructions.
Custom Horn Sound
Custom Horn Decibel
Custom Horn Type
There are no reviews for this product yet.