Exterior Shop All
Interior Shop All
Performance & Offroad Shop All
RV, Trailers, & Towing Shop All
Exhaust Shop All
Shop/Cleaning Supplies & Equipment Shop All
Audio & Video Shop All
Outdoor Power Equipment & Storage Shop All
Marine & Watersports Shop All
Apparel & Promotional Shop All
Performance & Offroad
RV, Trailers, & Towing
Tire & Wheel
Shop/Cleaning Supplies & Equipment
Audio & Video
Outdoor Power Equipment & Storage
Powersports, ATVs/UTVs, Cycles & Outdoor Sports
Marine & Watersports
Apparel & Promotional
HornBlasters Conductor's Special 240 Train Horn KitBy Hornblasters
Part #: HK-S4-240
- HornBlasters Conductor's Special 240 Train Horn Kit
- 4 Bell Construction
- Horn Color: Black
- Horn: Shocker 4 Train Horn Kit
- Horn Lengths: 19.5", 16.25", 14.75", & 12.75"
- Flare: 5"
- Horn Weight: 4.5 lb.
- Fitting Size: 1/8" M NPT
- Tank: 2 Gallon Tank
- Rated Pressure: 300 PSI
- Burst Pressure: 800 PSI
- Tank Dimensions: 17"L x 7"H
- Tank Diameter: 6"
- Tank Weight: 10 lbs.
- Compressor: Viair 400C Air Compressor
- Voltage: 12 Volts DC
- Air Flow: 2.54 CFM at Free Flow
- Average Fill Time: 42 Seconds
- Max Amperage: 26 Amps
- Maximum Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Maximum Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Compressor Dimensions: 9"L x 4"W x 7"H
- Compressor Weight: 8 lbs.
- Stainless Steel Diaphragms
- Max Honk Time: 5 to 7 Seconds
- Can Be Heard From Almost 4 Miles Away
- Horn Is Extremely Loud
- Never Operate This Product in a Closed Environment or Close to Pedestrians or Others
- Use This Product in a Safe & Responsible Manner at a Distance of at Least 100 Feet From Others
- Proper Hearing Protection Must Be Worn When Using This Horn
- Hearing Loss or Permanent Damage May Result From Unsafe Use
- It is the Consumer's Responsibility to Comply with Local Noise Ordinances & D.O.T. Sound Level Laws
- Shocker XL Horn Sound
Have questions? Call us at 866-205-5299
The HornBlasters Conductor's Special 240 Train Horn Kit delivers the powerful performance and loudness you need. It features the insanely loud, American-made Shocker XL Train Horns which are hand-tuned in the USA to the government mandated train signal chord and sound completely authentic. The 4 horns are individually mounted and can be scattered out and mounted in just about any configuration needed. Coupled with these impressive horns is a HornAir 240 air system. The 2 gallon (7.6 liters) tank can recharge from 110 to 150 PSI in just under 50 seconds. This is because it is matched with Viair’s flagship medium duty quick-recharge 400C compressor. This fast fill compressor doesn’t have a very long duty cycle, so the compressor can fill the tank fast, but cannot run for long amounts of time. The system is meant for just the train horns but can be used for any pneumatic use in an emergency situation. A 110/150 PSI pressure switch with a built-in relay is included in the kit. It will kick the compressor on when the system drops below 110 PSI and turn the compressor off when the system reaches 150 PSI, making this a completely self-contained unit. The relay acts as a shield for the pressure switch by taking most of the amp draw. Wiring the pressure switch and relay correctly will also allow the system to only run while the vehicle is on, meaning the only thing you ever have to do is make sure to drain the tank of moisture on a regular basis. This kit includes: Shocker S4 Train Horns, 2 gallon air tank, Viair 400C compressor, Viair 110/150 with built-in relay PSI pressure switch, remote mountable intake filter assembly, air filter cartridges, 10 ft. of 5/16” DOT approved airline, 17 ft. of ½” DOT approved airline, 6 ft. of 3/8” airline for intake, 18 ft. of 12 gauge power wire, ½” NPT electric solenoid valve, HornBlasters 200 PSI air gauge, brass NPT fittings kit including safety valve and blow-off, wiring and plumbing kit, mounting hardware, and detailed instructions.
Custom Horn Type
Custom Horn Decibel
Custom Horn Sound
There are no reviews for this product yet.